- M.S. student Yi-Cheng Cheng receives the Excellence Merit Award of the Annual Meeting of the Physical Society of Taiwan, 2023.
Advisor : Professor Chien-Ming Tu, Professor Chih-Wei Luo
- M.S. student Sheng-Chiao Wang receives the Excellence Merit Award of the Annual Meeting of the Physical Society of Taiwan, 2023.
Advisor : Professor Ping-Hui Lin, Professor Chih-Wei Luo
- Nguyen Nhat Quyen, Tz-Ju Hong, Chin En Hsu, Wen-Yen Tzeng, Chien-Ming Tu, Chia-Nung Kuo, Hung-Chung Hsueh*, Chin Shan Lue*, Chih-Wei Luo*, “Nematic electron and phonon dynamics in SnS crystals”, Applied Physics Letters 121, 172105 (2022) — Featured on cover & Highlighted as an Editor’s Pick
- B.S. student Min-Ju Kuo receives the College Student Research Creativity Award of the Ministry of Science and Technology, 2020.
Advisor : Professor Chih-Wei Luo, Professor Chien-Ming Tu
- C. K. Chan*, S. D. Yeh, C. C. Chang, C. Y. Tu, I. C. Yang, K. L. Chang, C. W. Luo, and C. S. Hwang, “A flange-type standard leak element and its vacuum applications”, Vacuum 184, 109945 (2021) — Featured on cover
- Hao-Keng Wei, Hironori Ito, Kazuhiko Misawa, and Chih-Wei Luo*, “Generation and manipulation of polarization twisting dual-pulse with a high degree of freedom”, Optics Letters 45, 6663-6666 (2020) — Highlighted as an Editor’s Pick
- Wei-Hong Huang, Yue Zhao, Shota Kusama, Fumitoshi Kumaki, Chih-Wei Luo and Takao Fuji*, “Generation of sub-half-cycle 10 μm pulses through filamentation at kilohertz repetition rates”, Optics Express 28, 36527-36543 (2020) — Top downloads from Dec. 2020